Saturday, March 5

Watchmen
1. At midnight, all the agents and superhuman crew go out and round up everyone who knows more than they do. -Bob Dylan
2. And I'm up while the dawn is breaking, even though my heart is aching. I should be drinking a toast to absent friends instead of these comedians. -Elvis Costello
3. The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...The solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker. -Albert Einstein
4. Tyger, Tyger burning bright, In the forests of the  night, What immortal hand or eye Could frame thy fearful symmetry?-William Blake
5. Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
-

No comments: